A. The Constitution
A1. Personal Law and Fundamental Rights
- State of Bombay vs Narasu Appa Mali, AIR 1952 Bom 84.
A2. Customary Law and Fundamental Rights
- Madhu Kishwar vs State of Bihar, AIR 1996 SC 1864.
B. The Domestic Violence Act
B1. Domestic Relationship
- Veluswamy vs Patchaiammal, (2010) 10 SCC 469.
B2. Shared Household
- S.R. Batra vs Taruna Batra, (2007) 3 SCC 169.
- Eveneet Singh vs Prashant Chaudhary, (2011) 177 DLT 124 (Delhi High Court, Single Judge)
- Eveneet Singh vs Prashant Chaudhary, FAO (OS) 71-72/2011 (Delhi High Court, Division Bench)
1. Harsora vs Harsora, CA No. 10084/2016 (Supreme Court).
C. Marriage, Divorce and Succession
C2. “Restitution of Conjugal Rights”
- T. Sareetha vs Venkata Subbaiah, AIR 1983 AP 356.
D1. Muslim Law and Maintenance
- Mohd Ahmed Khan vs Shah Bano Begum, (1985) 2 SCC 556.
- Daniel Latifi vs Union of India, AIR 2001 SC 3958.
- Githa Hariharan vs Reserve Bank of India, (1999) 2 SCC 228.
- Shabnam Hashmi vs Union of India, (2014) 4 SCC 1.